An energy efficient tankless water heater is the right option specifically for those who don’t want big tanks in their basements. These heaters have been claimed to save up to 30-50% energy without occupying much space or demanding extra maintenance.
Comparatively Efficient Mechanism
With rising rise in global warming, we now have very unpredictable weathers. This leads to an increasing need of hot water specifically in multi-unit buildings necessitating the construction of larger tanks with a storage capacity of up to 40 gallons. These tanks consume a lot of energy as they keep on heating the continuous supply of water. Do we really consume 40 gallons of hot water in a day?
Tankless water heaters are more energy efficient as compared to other water heater types. It quickly heats up the instant supply of water without needing to store a single drop. The faucet is connected with a flow sensor. When you open the faucet, the sensor detects the movement and the heater activates automatically. The insta hot mechanism is based on water temperature and its speed to pass the burner. The sensor detects the temperature of water and sets a specific water flow speed to pass through the burners.
Tankless Water Heater Pros
- The hot water supply never runs out as long as the water supply is continual.
- This on demand water heater saves up to 30 to 50% energy.
- With up to 13 years of life span, these heaters are a one-time investment.
- The heater does not occupy several feet space of your basement. These are vertical heaters, generally 60” tall and 24” wide.
- Tankless water heaters come with the satisfaction of your contribution to save natural resources.
- These insta hot water heaters come with electric and gas options.
- Rheem Water heater specializes in heavy supply of hot water for large scale purposes like laundry, dishwashing at hotels etc. It can also be linked with outdoor tubs and pools for an instant supply of hot water.
Tankless Water Heater Cons
- It generally takes 3 to 5 seconds to start supplying you hot water.
- They require instant power supply to heat up the water.
Are you facing some problem with your tankless water heater? Mesa Plumbing Company is a trusted family-owned plumbing service provider bringing quality plumbing services to your doorsteps in Mesa. But we do visit our valued clients in Chandler, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Tempe and San Tan as well. Wait no more, pick your phone and get a free quote now!