Garbage disposals are one of the most commonly used appliances in the house. What would life be like without it? When we have problems with our disposals, sometimes we don’t know what to do. Mesa Plumbing does! We are garbage disposal repair experts. Call Mesa Plumbing Company first and we will diagnose the problem right away. Our professional technicians have parts and replacement disposals with them in their trucks. And with our Lowest Price Guarantee you can be sure that you are paying less with us than the other guys.
Cooking a late night meal and your garbage disposal stops working? Mesa Plumbing offers 24/7 service. There are no "Night or Weekend Charges". Our licensed and bonded plumbers are prompt and ready to help! Signs your garbage disposal is broken or jammed:
- Motor hums but disposal doesn't grind
- Disposal's grinding is much noisier than usual
- Metallic sound when grinding (guess you know where that spoon went)
- Disposal runs but stops before you've turned it off
- You notice leaks below the disposal
- You have standing water in the sink
Give Mesa Plumbing a call and we will let you know if you need a small repair or a garbage disposal replacement.
Here are the major brands we service:
- Waste King
- and more (just ask if your brand isn’t listed)
Did You Know?
DO freshen your disposal by grinding pieces of lemon peel or ice cubes.
DO treat your disposal with vinegar and baking soda to remove buildup and bacteria. With the unit turned off, pour in ½ cup each and let the mixture sit in the disposal's chamber with the unit turned off. Once foaming subsides, rinse disposal and drain with running water.